The annual goal for the Byron Saunders Foundation is to provide Thanksgiving meals to 3,500 families. This goal would not be possible without the generosity of so many in the community who willingly give their time, talent and treasures.
How do I volunteer?
Below are some of our volunteer opportunities and the appropriate ages for each.
- Food Inventory & Sorting – must be AT LEAST 6 years of age
- Publicity and Marketing – must be at least 18 years of age
- Driver – must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Clerical Support – must be at least 13 years of age
- Volunteer Recruitment – must be at least 18 years of age
- Fundraising – must be at least 17 years of age