The annual goal for the Byron Saunders Foundation is to provide Thanksgiving meals to 3,500 families. This goal would not be possible without the generosity of so many in the community who willingly give their time, talent and treasures.
How do I volunteer?
Below are some of our volunteer opportunities and the appropriate ages for each.
- Food Inventory & Sorting – must be AT LEAST 6 years of age
- Publicity and Marketing – must be at least 18 years of age
- Driver – must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Clerical Support – must be at least 13 years of age
- Volunteer Recruitment – must be at least 18 years of age
- Fundraising – must be at least 17 years of age
I would like to volunteer. Please sign me up!
Marketing Chair wanted
The Byron Saunders Foundation is seeking a volunteer to hold the role of Marketing Chair. We seek a self starter who is reliable and passionate about our mission. This successful candidate will have experience in marketing via social media platforms and tools. He/she will work closely with the marketing committee and the Fundraising committee ensuring consistency of our brand and promotion of our fundraising efforts. They will be goal driven, and will have a strong attention to detail. Our Marketing team is responsible for sharing via many forms of media including video, paper, print, posts, email marketing, text marketing, etc. Some knowledge of these tools is preferred but not required to be considered for the role. If interested, please submit your resume for our consideration today to email@example.com.